Are you looking for the perfect caption for your 21st birthday? Look no further! We’ve gathered best captions for your this special day. Whether you’re looking for a funny, clever, or sentimental caption, we’ve got you covered.
Table of Contents:
21st Birthday Captions For Yourself
- “Getting into the birthday spirit.”
- “My time, my wine, my spirit, my trust.” —
- “Tonight, I’m only chasing drinks and dreams.”
- You were my cup of tea, but I drink champagne now.”
- “Hello, 21.”
- “21 years ago I joined the party.”
- “Here’s to another 365 days of being fabulous.”
- “On cloud wine.”
- “It’s my birthday, but first, let me take a selfie.”
- “21 looks good on me.”
- “Just here for the birthday cake.”
- “It’s my birthday, but I’m gifting you all with this present.”
- “Having a pitcher-perfect birthday.”
- “Turned my birthday into a lifestyle.” —
- “Pho ever young!”
- “Every day I sparkle, but today, I rule.”
- “I’m ready to paaaaarty.” — Bridesmaids
- “Sip sip hooray, I’m 21.”
- “The one where I turn 21.”
- “Cheers and beers to 21 years.”
- “Humble, with just a hint of Kanye.”
- “Wining and dining.”
- “Just turned twenty-fun!”
- “Why yes, you can see my ID.”
- “There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy today.”
- “Sometimes, sip happens on your birthday.”
- “On this day, 21 years ago, the world became a better place.”
- “I wish some nights lasted forever.”
- “BRB. Gonna dance all night.”
- “I’m 21 and fun.”
- “Feeling real hoppy on my birthday.”
- “Making ‘em stop and stare on my birthday.”
- “Happy beer-th day to me.”
- “Hakuna Moscato: It means no worries on your 21st birthday.”
- “I can’t keep calm, it’s my birthday.”
- “I sparkle like a birthday candle.”
- “Go ahead and card me.”
- “And he said, ‘It’s supposed to be fun, turning 21.’” —
- “I got that birthday glow.”
- “21 years of being this fabulous.”
- “It’s my birthday. I’ma do what I like. I’ma wear what I like. I’ma party tonight.” —
- “Go shawty, it’s your birthday.” —
- “I hope my cake is as sweet as me.”
- “Just making them stop and stare, because it’s my birthday.”
- “Got that birthday vibe feeling.”
- “I’m 21. Who’s buying me a drink?”
- “This is my birthday hangover hoodie.”
- “The party don’t start till I walk in.” —
- “Sassy since birth.”
- “Just so you know, this is what 21 and awesome looks like.”
- “This is what leveling up looks like.”
- “It’s my 21st birthday. I guess there’s a thirst time for everything.”
- “Throw some glitter, make it rain.”
- “It’s only right to party all night.”
- “It’s my 21st birthday, and I can wine if I want to.”
- “Twenty-one AF!”
- “Don’t ever be afraid to shine.”
- “Let the birthday festivities be gin.”
- “If life gives you limes, make margaritas.”
- “It’s giving 21.”
Funny 21st Birthday Captions for Instagram
- Cheers and beers to 21 years!
- Warning: It’s my 21st birthday!
- Always been a savage, now I’m 21.
- The most fun age in the universe — let’s do it!
- 21 and fabulous.
- I don’t get older — I level up.
- Today we celebrate me.
- It’s my 21st birthday! Pass the booze.
- Drinks are on me.
- Even though I’ve been 21 for the past three years now that the bars don’t know of, I guess I can celebrate it now. Cheers to 21 — I made it!
- 21 never looked so good.
- Welcoming myself to the 21 club.
- I’m enjoying tonight because adulting starts tomorrow.
- Life’s a gamble, so it’s time to roll the dice.
- Old enough to know better and young enough to get away with it.
21st Birthday Captions:
- Finally legal and ready to party!
- 21 looks good on me!
- Cheers to 21 years of awesomeness!
- It’s my 21st birthday and I’m ready to take on the world!
- Bring on the balloons, cake, and champagne!
- 21 and oh so fun!
- Here’s to another year of blessings, adventures, and growth!
- Time to pop some bottles and make some memories!
- 21 years young and just getting started!
- Feeling grateful for another year of life!
- Cheers to the next chapter!
- 21 candles and one wish!
- Let’s make this birthday one for the books!
- Ready to party like it’s 1999!
- Age is just a number, but 21 is pretty awesome!
- Thankful for all the love and well wishes on my special day!
- 21 never looked so good!
- Another year older, but still feeling young at heart!
- Bring on the confetti and birthday cake!
- So grateful for all the memories made in the past 21 years!
21st Birthday Quotes:
- “The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.” – Lucille Ball
- “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” – Mark Twain
- “Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.” – Walt Disney
- “You’re only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime.” – John Grier
- “Birthday is a synonym for fun, laughter, and happiness.” – Anonymous
- “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.” – Edward Morykwas
- “Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.” – Anonymous
- “Age is not how old you are, but how many years of fun you’ve had.” – Matt Maldre
- “Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it don’t matter.” – Satchel Paige
- “Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!” – Dr. Seuss
- “Happy Birthday! May your day be filled with lots of love, laughter, and cake!” – Anonymous
- “Life should not only be lived, it should be celebrated.” – Osho
- “Birthdays are a time to celebrate milestones, memories, and life itself.” – Anonymous
- “Twenty-one is the age of responsibility. Give it a few months and the age will pass.” – Anonymous
- “Age is an opportunity. It gives you a chance to do things you couldn’t do before.” – Anonymous
- “A birthday is not a day to get older, but a day to celebrate life.” – Anonymous
- “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” – Jim Rohn
- “Birthdays are a time to reflect on the memories of yesterday, the joys of today, and the dreams of tomorrow.” – Anonymous
- “Age is just a number, but a 21st birthday is an event to remember!” – Anonymous
Q. What are some fun ways to celebrate a 21st birthday?
A. Some fun ways to celebrate a 21st birthday include going out for a fancy dinner, having a themed party, going on a weekend getaway, or having a night out with friends at a club or bar.
Q. What are some gift ideas for a 21st birthday?
A. Some gift ideas for a 21st birthday could include a personalized piece of jewelry, a fun experience like skydiving or a hot air balloon ride, a fancy bottle of champagne, or a gift certificate to their favorite store or restaurant.
Celebrating a 21st birthday is a once-in-a-lifetime event that deserves to be celebrated in style. Whether you choose to have a big bash or a quiet night in, make sure to savor every moment and make some unforgettable memories.
And don’t forget to use these catchy captions and quotes to make your special day even more memorable!