It’s difficult for us to say definitively which are the best and worst places to live in Arizona, as people’s preferences and priorities can vary greatly. Some factors that might influence your decision on where to live in Arizona could include proximity to major cities, cost of living, access to recreational activities, and quality of schools, among others.
Here are a few places in Arizona that you might consider looking into, based on various factors:
Table of Contents:
Best places to live Arizona
- Phoenix (state capital and largest city, with a diverse economy and plenty of cultural attractions).
- Scottsdale (known for its luxurious resorts and golf courses, as well as its shopping and dining).
- Gilbert (a suburb of Phoenix with a low crime rate and high-performing schools).
- Chandler (a rapidly growing city with a strong tech industry and a lively downtown area).
- Oro Valley (a suburb of Tucson with a lower cost of living than many other parts of the state).
Worst places to live Arizona
- Winslow (a small town with a high crime rate and a struggling economy).
- South Tucson (a small, densely populated city with a high crime rate and low-performing schools).
- Holbrook (a small town with a high crime rate and limited job opportunities).
- Nogales (a border town with a high crime rate and limited economic opportunities).
- San Luis (a small town with a high crime rate and a struggling economy).
These are just a few examples and are not meant to be exhaustive. It’s important to do your own research and consider what factors are most important to you when deciding where to live.
Here is a comparison table that lists some of the best and worst places to live in Arizona, based on various factors:
|Place||Cost of Living||Crime Rate||Schools||Recreational Activities||Proximity to Major Cities|
|Phoenix||High||Moderate||Good||Many||In the city|
|Scottsdale||High||Low||Good||Many||Suburb of Phoenix|
|Gilbert||High||Low||Excellent||Many||Suburb of Phoenix|
|Chandler||High||Low||Good||Many||Suburb of Phoenix|
|Oro Valley||Low||Low||Good||Many||Suburb of Tucson|
|South Tucson||High||High||Poor||Few||In the city|
|Nogales||Low||High||Poor||Few||Near the border|
|San Luis||Low||High||Poor||Few||Near the border|