If you’re a fan of Jamba Juice’s Razzmatazz smoothie, you’re in luck! With just a few simple ingredients, you can recreate this delicious and refreshing smoothie at home. It’s the perfect way to start your day or cool down on a hot afternoon.
Table of Contents:
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- Add the frozen raspberries and strawberries to a blender.
- Pour in the orange juice and apple juice.
- Add the banana, plain Greek yogurt, and honey.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy!
This smoothie is perfect on its own, but you can also serve it with a slice of toast or a handful of nuts for added protein and fiber.
Tips and Notes:
- If you prefer a sweeter smoothie, you can add more honey to taste.
- You can also use frozen mixed berries instead of just raspberries and strawberries for a slightly different flavor.
- If you don’t have orange juice or apple juice on hand, you can substitute any other fruit juice or even water.
- If your blender is having trouble blending the frozen fruit, add a splash of extra juice or water to help it along.
- This recipe makes 2 servings, so feel free to adjust the quantities if you want to make more or less.
1. Can I use fresh fruit instead of frozen?
You can use fresh fruit, but the smoothie may not be quite as thick and creamy as it would be with frozen fruit. You may need to add some ice to get the right texture.
2. Can I use a different type of yogurt?
Yes, you can use any type of yogurt you like. Just keep in mind that flavored yogurts may add extra sweetness to the smoothie.
3. Can I make this recipe vegan?
Yes, you can use a dairy-free yogurt and substitute the honey with agave nectar or maple syrup to make this recipe vegan.
4. Can I add protein powder to this smoothie?
Yes, you can definitely add protein powder to this smoothie for an extra boost of protein. Just be sure to choose a flavor that will complement the other ingredients.
5. How long will this smoothie keep in the fridge?
This smoothie is best consumed immediately after making, but you can store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Just give it a good stir before drinking.
Now that you know how to make your own Razzmatazz smoothie at home, you can enjoy this delicious treat anytime you want. It’s a refreshing and satisfying way to start your day or quench your thirst on a hot summer afternoon.