If you are a fan of Caribbean flavors and love spicy wings, this Caribbean Jerk Buffalo Wild Wings And Sauce recipe is perfect for you! Here is how you make it.
Table of Contents:
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup Caribbean jerk sauce
- 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, thyme leaves, allspice, white pepper, brown sugar, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the chicken wings with the Caribbean jerk sauce until well coated.
- Add the spice mix to the chicken wings and toss to combine.
- Place the chicken wings in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or until the chicken wings are crispy and cooked through.
- While the chicken wings are baking, make the Buffalo sauce by melting the butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add the Buffalo sauce and lime juice and stir to combine.
- Remove the chicken wings from the oven and toss them in the Buffalo sauce.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce, such as ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing.
These Caribbean Jerk Buffalo Wild Wings And Sauce go great with celery sticks and carrot sticks on the side. They are also perfect for game day or any party!
Tips and Notes:
- If you like your wings extra spicy, increase the amount of cayenne pepper in the spice mix.
- You can use any brand of Caribbean jerk sauce and Buffalo sauce that you like.
- Make sure to toss the chicken wings in the Buffalo sauce as soon as they come out of the oven for best results.
- These wings can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- If you want to reheat the wings, place them in a 350°F (175°C) oven for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
1. Can I use boneless chicken for this recipe?
Yes, you can use boneless chicken for this recipe. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly.
2. Can I grill the chicken wings instead of baking them?
Yes, you can grill the chicken wings instead of baking them. Just make sure to oil the grill grates well before grilling.
3. Can I use a different type of hot sauce?
Yes, you can use any type of hot sauce that you like in this recipe.
4. Can I make these wings ahead of time?
Yes, you can make these wings ahead of time and reheat them in the oven before serving.
5. Can I use store-bought jerk seasoning instead of making my own?
Yes, you can use store-bought jerk seasoning instead of making your own. Just use about 1/2 cup of jerk seasoning in place of the spice mix in this recipe.
With this Caribbean Jerk Buffalo Wild Wings And Sauce recipe, you can enjoy the flavors of the Caribbean and the heat of Buffalo wings in one delicious dish. This recipe is perfect for game day or any party and can be made ahead of time for easy entertaining. Try it out and impress your friends and family with your culinary skills!