If you’re a fan of McDonald’s breakfast sauce, then you’ll love this recipe that combines it with a classic cheeseburger. This delicious sauce is a perfect addition to your burger and adds a unique flavor that you’re sure to enjoy. Here’s how to make it:
Table of Contents:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 slices of American cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill or a skillet over medium-high heat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, salt, and pepper. Mix well and form into 4 patties.
- Grill or cook the patties on the skillet until they’re cooked through. Add a slice of American cheese on each patty and let it melt.
- While the patties are cooking, make the breakfast sauce. In a small mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yellow mustard, white vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. Mix well.
- Spread the butter on the hamburger buns and toast them on the grill or the skillet.
- Spread the breakfast sauce on the bottom bun, and place the cooked patty with cheese on top of it. Add the top bun and serve.
Tips and Notes:
- You can add more or less of any of the seasonings depending on your taste preference. Adjust accordingly.
- If you prefer a spicier sauce, you can add a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- This recipe makes 4 servings, but you can easily double or triple it for a larger group.
- The breakfast sauce can also be used as a dip for fries or any other side.
- This is a great recipe to make for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
1. Can I use a different type of cheese?
Yes, you can use any type of cheese that you prefer.
2. Can I make the sauce ahead of time?
Yes, you can make the sauce up to a week in advance and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
3. Can I use a different type of ground meat?
Yes, you can use turkey, chicken, or any other ground meat that you prefer.
4. Can I use a grill pan instead of a grill?
Yes, a grill pan will work just as well.
5. Can I add toppings to the burger?
Yes, feel free to add lettuce, tomato, onion, or any other toppings that you prefer.
This McDonald’s breakfast sauce recipe with a cheeseburger is a delicious and easy way to enjoy one of your favorite fast-food breakfast flavors in a classic cheeseburger. The sauce adds a unique flavor that will make your burger stand out. Make sure to try this recipe the next time you’re in the mood for a tasty and satisfying meal.