A temporary friendship is one that is not meant to last forever. It is a friendship that is bound by a common interest or goal, and once that goal is achieved, the friendship may dissipate.
This is not to say that a temporary friendship is a bad thing; in fact, some of the best relationships are temporary friendships. The key is to enjoy the time spent with the other person while it lasts, and to not get too attached. There are many quotes about temporary friendships. Here is some best quotes for temporary friendship.
Quotes about Temporary Friendship
Hard choice between friends and lovers. Hypocritical for those who choose a friend because your friends not always there for you and stupid to choose lovers because lovers may also be only temporary and nothing with us forever.
We have three types of friends in life: Friends for a reason, friends for a season, and friends for a lifetime.
I have a lot of friends, but now I realize only a few of them are really true to me.
Do not have evil-doers for friends, do not have low people for friends: have virtuous people for friends, have for friends the best of men.
- I don’t need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends I can be certain of.
- Follow your heart and not your friends…when you’re making decisions.
- Friends are nice to have, but don’t let friends slow up your progression. Follow your dreams, not your friends. Real ones understand.
- If your friends cause you to lie or pretend about liking or disliking, enjoying or loathing something. If you’re having to change yourself for them. They were never friends to begin with. Choose them wisely.
- When your friends are ignoring you that means they weren’t your friends from the beginning, they where just acting like it.
- Before my friends, I didn’t know who I was… But now I do. My friends are the ones that understand me and help me when I need it, my friends make me happy when skies are gray… They make me who I really am today.
- Sure, I have friends, plenty of friends, and they all come around wantin’ to borrow money. I’ve always been generous with my friends and family, with money, but selfish with the important stuff like love.
- You can have many friends But Best friends are hard to find. The friends who stops you from bad deeds are indeed the best friends.
- We’re temporary, temporary.
- Don’t confuse party friends with real friends. When its time to have fun you’ll have a lot of party friends. Real friends are always around.
- Choose your friends carefully; I rather be picky than to pick the wrong friends.
- Do not have evil-doers for friends, do not have low people for friends: have virtuous people for friends, have for friends the best of men.
- Elementary school: 30 friends. Middle school: 20 friends. High school: 10 friends. College: 3 Real friends.
- You may have a lot of friends in your life but the question is that who are the real ones???
- Friends that don’t accept you for who you are, aren’t really your friends. Your true friends will never try to change you.
- Well, you don’t get to do things that other children get to do, having friends and slumber parties and buddies. There were none of that for me. I didn’t have friends when I was little. My brothers were my friends.